To make this a fabulous and educational evening for our students we are asking for help with the following (please mark accordingly on this spreadsheet).
1. Since this is a potluck dinner we are asking for volunteers to make/bring a dish from any world culture.
2. We need volunteers to organize the food the evening of October 27 (i.e. putting labels on the food, organizing where the food goes)
3. We need many volunteers to bring in artifacts from various cultures and to label/organize those artifacts so our students can experience more than just a culture's cuisine but rather learn about a culture through it's history.
4. We need volunteers to set up as well as clean up from the event.
5. We are asking for students to be a part of the International Fashion Show by dressing in apparel from their culture as well as students and/or adults to perform music from their culture
If you are interested in helping or having your child participate in the Fashion Show or perform a cultural piece of music please email Mr. Krohn no later than Monday October 24.