Before the school year starts, parents should have completed the following:
- Submitted completed and current health and dental forms to the main office.
- Completed and submitted the Free and Reduced Lunch Form.
- Paid for the PTA school supply and field trip fee.
- Registered on the Springboard website if you are interested in before or after care.
Mark Your Calendars
- Friday, August 19, 3 – 4 p.m. Brent’s Back to School Open House. Come alone or with your child to say hi to your child’s teacher, purchase uniforms, and learn about after school programs. From 4 – 6 p.m. that same day, the PTA is hosting “Popsicles in the Park” at X park across the street, offering a chance for new and returning parents and kids to connect. Popsicles provided – just come with your family!
- Saturday, August 20, 9 – noon. Brent Outdoor Beautification Day. Join the Brent Community in a family gardening day to clean and beautify the school grounds.
- Monday, August 22. First Day of School for K- 5th Students!
- Monday, August 22 – Wednesday, August 24. Early Childhood Parent and Home visits.
- Thursday, August 25. Early Childhood Students with last names beginning with A –L have their first day
Friday, August 26 Early Childhood Students with last names beginning with M –Z have their first day
- Wednesday, September, 7th 6:30-8 p.m. – Brent’s Back to School Night – At this parents-only event, you hear in-depth presentations by your child/children’s teachers on their curricula and expectations for the year.
- Saturday, September 10th 11 am – 2 p.m. – Brent back to school picnic – bring your kids and your neighbors for this fun event in X Park.
Peter Young Summer Letter
PTA Welcome Letter
School Supply and Field Trip Fees
Free and Reduced Lunch Form